No products in the cart.
It’s that time of year again where we all want to show our fathers, role models, and guardians how much we appreciate everything they do for us. We all want to outshine one another and prove to our dads that they are truly the best father in the world! What better way to do that than with some home-shot photographs. We’ve searched high and low for the most creative, funny, and all-around amazing photo ideas you can create at home! Keep in mind, you don’t necessarily need to have a $2,000 camera. A good iphone or decent camera, some filters (we love Camera+ from the Itunes download store), and a decent editing site (we love Picmonkey.com), and you’ve got yourself a million dollar shot! Go ahead, give dad the best Father’s Day gift he deserves!
Behold, our favorite Father’s Day idea photos:
1) Write “I LOVE YOU DAD’ on your children’s feet and photograph them with only their feet in focus (if possible).
2) We found a common trend with chalk: get creative and have the kids lay over your masterpiece!
3) Put your kids in daddy’s clothes (this will melt anyone’s heart)
4) Have the kids hold up signs of things like “Daddy, I love you because…” or “Daddy, I love you more than…”
5) Last but not least, dress up your kid in an adorable outfit and snap away (the simplest, yet the most flexibility for creativity). Not to mention, adorableness overload!
We hope this sparked some interest and helped you with some awesome Father’s Day ideas!
-The Start Pure® Team
*All photos belong to their appropriate owners.